Terms & Conditions
1) All dogs must be assessed prior to acceptance. This is to determine that they are temperamentally suited to the day care environment. This must be booked before the first period of care.
2) Within the day care facility dogs socialise in two secure pens; they are all off lead. The large pen is an active area with lots of running and sometimes boisterous play. Your dog must be suitable for this kind of environment.
3) Dogs displaying aggressive, dominant or exceptionally nervous temperaments will not be accepted.
4) Due to our residential location dogs that bark persistently for no reason cannot be accepted. They will be assessed for a reasonable amount of time allowing them to settle and acclimatise, but if this position remains unresolved they cannot be accommodated.
5) All dogs vaccinations inclusive of kennel cough must be up to date. The vaccination card must be brought to the assessment.
6) Non neutered male dogs over the age of nine months will not be accepted. Non neutered male dogs under the age of nine months will be individually assessed.
7) Bitches expected in season or in season will not be accepted.
8) All dogs must wear collar and identity tag.
9) Emergency contact details must be provided. In the event of an emergency we will first try to contact named person; if this isn't possible our vet will be contacted. If veterinary intervention is deemed necessary your dog will be transported to the surgery. All transport/veterinarian costs are the owner's responsibility.
10) The facility is fully insured, but having pet insurance is recommended. Like children in the school playground small scrapes, cuts can happen. Any pre existing conditions must be disclosed prior to your dog's admittance to the service; if deemed necessary a waiver must be signed. Any dog showing symptoms of illness or injury will not be accepted for daycare or home boarding. If required a vet certificate of fitness or owner waiver must be signed following any treatment the dog receives following injury or illness.